Monday, June 7, 2010

A swell day I guess ? :D

Well, on Saturday, 5 June, me, my daddy and my lil' bro and sis go to Jusco Cheras Selatan. To do what? Well daddy want to buy 'Durian Belanda' but at last we got there, it doesn't sell. Rarely actually. Oh well, we go here and there. Until we stop by at 'Osim' shop. Then daddy got a good massage at there while me and my lil' bro and sis wait there. It was so boring. Cause nothing to do. Just sit there and look here and there. After that, we walk and my lil' sis got a balloon. Then we eat our lunch at 'Kopitiam' Wow, delicious babe ;) Then bought somethings at Jusco Supermarket and head off to home.

Oh and on Sunday, 6 June, me & my family go to Suria Klcc. Just walking around, here and there. Go to Parkson, Isetan, and many more. Then go to read some books. After that we go to 'Osim' shop, we got pretty good and awesome massages there. Wowii, urghh, my legs feels good! Haha, and then go to 'Romp' den bought a T-shirt. Nice and trendy. And cute too ;D Then eat out dinner and den head to home. What a tired day but the best day eva too ^ ^